Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Friday, June 22, 2007

Me Time!



This never ever ever happens... My husband takes the boys fishing this evening, I guess they left around 6:30 ish. Madelyn is tired, because of no nap today and she goes to sleep around 7 :30 ( woo hoo!) So I get crazy in my scrap room...set with 3 or 4 things going on at once!

( cause this NEVER happens!) Fish must have been biting, they didn't get back untill 9:30!

I love it! I am not a social cropper... well, because that is what I mainly do at them ( crops)...

"socialize" and get nothing accomplished! I always enjoy the company though! So, this was great! My own private, uninterrupted crop on a Friday night!


These are pics of my boys fishin' ( taken last weekend).

No comments: