Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Holy Cow !!!





My Girl , Annette sent the " traveling box back to me & I got it today!!! I LOVE getting the box back and I LOVE filling the box and sending on it's way to Alabama to find Annette once again!

Gosh, how long have we done this for now? Quiet a few trips for that little box! The "little" box has become worn from being handled so much, that it must now travel inside of another larger box to protect it! Funny, I know! I LOVE all of my goodies! I especially love the stuff Annette makes for me! OMG... She made me a sea shell album like hers! I am so excited! So, I just had to take the photos today to post! Thanks Girl, I love ya lots & miss you so much! Hope to see you soon though!

4 comments:

Nancywithajones said...

What an absolutly PRECIOUS idea!!! WHen you send the box back this way I have some things to put in to you if she doesnt mind me takin up a corner of her space hehe

Annette said...

Hey girl! So glad our little box is safe and sound again...I keep thinking it's going to get lost in the mail and I swear I will cry if it does! I think we started this last summer didn't we? Right after CKC I believe! Anyway...so glad you like all your goodies. Filling that box is SO much fun and I LOVE surpising you with stuff I find! Don't you love those Cat eyes stacks of chalk? I LOVE mine! They are much easier to keep up with than the little ones! Anyway I love the pictures! Especially the one on the doorstep! It is my favorite! Can't wait to see what you put in the box next! I gotta start planning it's next trip up there! haha! Love you girl!

Anonymous said...

what a great idea! you are so lucky to have a friend like that!
patty :-)

~Telah said...

What a great idea for the two of you! I'm sure that helps make the distance a little seem a little shorter.