Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Saturday, September 27, 2008

what's in your car?


So, for lack of something creative to blog about.... I have had so many ideas... too much creative energy and no spare time to engage it! So, I am posing this question.
What's in your car ? Do you have anything on your rear view mirror, or your rear window, or your bumper... that makes your vehicle uniquely yours ? This is mine... well, the rear view mirror. My cross, and my Yankee Car Jar and if you look really closely you will see a Starbucks sticker on the mirror !

3 comments:

Patty S said...

what makes my envoy mine......
wegmans grocery bags in the back; a purple umbrella tucked in the pouch behind the passenger seat; hand sanitizer in the console between the seats; xm radio set on the 80's channel; swooshy smeary fingerprint marks on ben's side window.

Annette said...

the expedition is full of stuff on a daily basis...water bottles, Bible Study books, Matthew's toys, Auburn umbrella, ipod, dvd's, but most of all on the outside...my SDS sticker, my Phi Mu tag and my AU hitch cover!

Ronnie said...

Tommy had such a great smile when I told him that the Starbucks sticker in your mirror was the one he gave you. Thanks for making a little boy so happy.