Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Guilty Pleasure....


Coffee is far more than a beverage. It is an invitation to life... It's a trumpet wake up call, a gentle rousing hand on your shoulder. Coffee is lingering scent, better than any potpourri. Coffee is an experience, a rite of passage, a good excuse to get together. Nicole Johnson

Coffee is MY guilty pleasure. What's yours ?
Today was a chilly morning. Today I ordered a HOT coffee and enjoyed every last drop of it ! I am usually an iced coffee or blended coffee drinker! But, on cold mornings ( plenty of them in store ) I elect the hot version ! Isn't the coffee huggie the cutest ? A gift from a neighborhood friend & fellow caffeine addict!

2 comments:

Patty S said...

dunkin donuts...
medium decaf coffee with cream and sugar
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
:-)
patty

Annette said...

NOT a coffee drinker anytime anyday..sorry guys! I'll take a Diet Coke though! My guilty pleasure is Ghiradelli Chocolates with Caramel filling...I always feel soooo guilty eating them! They are DIVINE!!!