Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Finally...

I finally got the Christmas coutur down and replaced it with this nice seasonal Valentine banner...compliments of the House of 3 ! Enjoy, for what... 4 days or so and hopefully I can get it replaced sooner that the last one.

We're snowed in today. The kids have a snow day and we are getting pounded. I had this Valentine project to post , should have put here earlier... found the idea HERE


2 comments:

Annette said...

Adorable picture of Maddy!!! Love your craft! So cute! I can't believe I didn't take pics of the valentines the kids made or the craft I did with kindergarten!!! yikes! It's been a busy month!

Julie said...

Oh my gosh! I did the same valentine project for the kids' valentines but found it in a different spot. Must have been going around. So funny. They turned out so cute! And I can't believe how much snow you guys got!