Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Friday, February 19, 2010

doesn't take much...

to bring smiles to my face... simple things like listening to Maddy play with her dolls or hearing Grant's cutest, contagious belly laughs or watching Jackson do something he loves like snowboarding (where we're headed tonight~ Spring Mount).
Today this is what makes me smile... these so stinkin' cute "Birds in Boots" I just bought these from Patty's Etsy shop ... check her out HERE I think she's showing some signs of Spring Fever and I bet she will have some super cute Spring goodies popping up there real soon, not to mention the great items already listed in her shop! I LOVE these birds! Can't wait to get them ! Thanks Patty !

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Very cute! Kind of whimsy!