Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Friday, September 11, 2009

Lately....

After Jackson's birthday came the 1st day of school. After the kids 1st day of school came a long 4 day weekend with the Labor Day holiday. We did nothing. Really, nothing. The excitement for the day was driving thru Chick Fil A to get the free Chicken Sandwich if you were wearing a team jersey ! I am working the weekends.
I have been trying to get all the school forms filled out & returned and some organiztion to having 3 kids in school now... 4th grade, 1st grade and Maddy will start pre school next week. All of this along with 4th grade math homework has made my brain tired! I am wanting to loose myself in creating something... anything.. I am a better person whan I am creating! I am a cranky person when I have a million things I want to do but can't seem to get around to starting ! So, Rhonna Farrer has an awesome " 21 Day " challenge up on her blog.... Ronna Designs. I am trying it and it really comes in 2 parts... the challenge for the day and the art journaling . You should check it out. She is sharing some of her talent and art also along the journey.... downloads and printable images! She is Awesome !

I hope to get some art journaling done over the weekend and can post nextweek.
Have a great weekend !

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I so hear you!! I cannot get into the swing of things!! It's very tiring!!

When we get all squared away and in a routine, we seriously need to meet up!!

Good luck with the challenges!

Annette said...

Good luck! I wish I could do it but I know that way life is right now there are just not enough hours in the day! Maybe once this auction is over I'll have more time!!