Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Creating

I finally had a moment free to create! I mentioned the "21 challenge" that Rhonna hosted on her blog, She was so generous to offer her art on each of the 21 day challenges. I did not art journal this but I used an awesome idea from Heidi Swapp, click & scroll down HERE to use the challenges as reminders of my goals and the kind of person I want to be!

Also, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and I have a friend who was just diagnosed and is just beginning this fight. I think I am going to send some of the inspirational quotes and words of Rhonna's along to her in this cute envelope... (another Heidi Swapp idea) some scripture verses and anything uplifting for her !

This is just for fun... We are going to Disney in a few weeks and I altered the Disney clipboard to keep all my papers, maps, vouchers, and dining details in one place. My girl Maddy will be there on her birthday ! Sooo exciting !


And finally, I have made 3 cupcakes with 2 more cut out & ready to sew! I am also going to sew a few fabric journals and maybe another item or two and can hopefully set up a store on Etsy.

I have also added to and played around with my "prayer" journal. I first blogged about HEREthen scroll down a bit. I love it ! I have alot of packets and envelopes to add to and take away and update .. always evolving ! I have jotted my personal prayer requests and song lyrics and prayers for my children, and my favorite scripture verses inside!



So, there you have it ! The surge of creativity I had been needing to find time for ! Feel much better now ! : ) Thanks for looking !

1 comment:

Annette said...

You go girl!!! I love your work!!!
I didnt' know you were going to Disney!!! FUN!! You HAVE to do a scrapbook!!! There's soooo much cute stuff out there! I'll have to get that box back out and fill it up with Disney goodies! It's all SOOOO cute!!! I love my cupcake! I use it all the time!!!