Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sunday at Fisher Park...

My goal this past Sunday, after church was to get some great photos of the kids at one of the many great parks in our area. I love this Willow tree by the creek. This always proves challenging with 3 kids... and their personalities...as they are:

Jackson... loves to work the camera. He is indeed a camera hog ! Very photogenic !
I am happy that he is so cooperative, but then there are times when I
want individual shots of the OTHER kids... gotta remind him... "just
Grant in this one Jack.... "

Grant.... Really hates taking pictures.... he usually has this smirky grin on his
face or a really agitated expression. Very impatient... really hates
when I say " 1 more Grant" because this usually translates to 5 or 6
more and he knows this !

Maddy... LOVES to say " cheeeeeeeeeee eeeee eeeese ! " and she is so full of
energy that it is really difficult to get her to stand or sit still !

So, after some bribery and begging.... these are my pictures. I'm sorry to inform my children, but they are in for many more photos to be taken... it's Fall and there are so many opportunities for great pictures... memories & traditions to capture!

Thanks for looking !

3 comments:

Annette said...

These are GREAT! I love the tree! You are so lucky!!! This looks like a really great park! Awesome job with the pics!

~Telah said...

Great pictures, Angel! We are planning to go take some on Friday. Wish me luck!

Ronnie said...

Thank you for sharing. The pictures are great and the children are beautiful! I can relate to the different personalities, although, I only have two. My children are in for it because, like you, I like to take pictures of everything! :)