Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Apples !






We did pick apples again this year ! A little disappointed that we were later in the season getting there... and were only able to pick 1 variety the day we went. We picked golden - green " Mutsu" apples! They are delicious ! Soooo juicy... that the juice from the apple drips down your arm when eating ( sometimes) ! We picked a little less than a bushell. Good old fashion apple crisp is my favorite !
I am NOT a pie maker ! I do love an apple pie... I should give it try one day ! And
although we did not get to pick the reds I had to take a picture of them on the tree!

2 comments:

Ronnie said...

What a great family outing! The apples look delicious!

Annette said...

That looks like SO much fun!!! YUM!