Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Set no limits to your imagination !




This is peak inside the mind of a seven year old! He and friends at school are in competition of how many erasers they each can collect. I fuss at him each time he pulls them off pencils here at home! But, then I laughed when he showed me this...
city of eraser people ! Funny how he drew them faces!

4 comments:

scrappermimi said...

LOL! To have an imagination like that again! My 7 year old is the same way, always thinking.

They keep us young!

Stacy said...

That is so funny! I love all his eraser head faces! That is great how creative he his! It is nice that kids can still use there imaginations... sometimes it is hard to compete with Guitar hero and Wii.

Patty S said...

i love it.
little eraser people.
too cute!
patty ;-)

Annette said...

so cute!