Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Friday, May 16, 2008

Coffee & Clutter....

Yes, my space is cluttered! I usually have 3 or 4 project piles going on at once! This actually looks pretty good, since the surface is actually visible!

Now , onto coffee!
Yes I did get my FREE Dunkin iced coffee yesterday! ( only once free ) !
I have saved several coffee sleeves and decided to create a mini album. All I did is glue the bottoms to make pockets to hold the tags. I am calling it " The Way I See It " If you're a Starbucks fan, you know there is an opinion of some famous person or artist printed on the cups. So, I think I will use it for my coffee therapy journal! Write down all my excuses why I spend money on coffee! " The Way I See It..." # 1. I deserve It #2. I don't splurge on anything else ever
#3. I'll just drink my calories today. #4. I NEED it !
#5. I will enjoy this coffee better than made at home coffee because the kids are strapped in the carseats... aside from the fact someone else made it & served it to me, I will actually get to finish it ! On and on... I have millions of them !

So in the pics you will see ( yes, my clutter in the back ) but on the right is a silly little coffee paperbag book I made 2 years ago. All the stamps that were used to make the newest ( thanks Annette for all the coffee stamps ! Love ya girl!) And my coffee " art" cup that i doodled & decorated. On the left is the Starbucks mini
( If you're reading Stacy, do the green polka dots look familiar? left over from one of your kits in the past ! ) Oh, and back home there is a wonderful coffee house called " Carpe Diem" and my mom sent me a pound of " Southern Pecan " Yumm ! I am drinking it now.. ( thanks mom!)
So, enjoy the coffee shop song while you view!

Have a good weekend!







4 comments:

Stacy said...

I LOVE IT!!!! What a great idea! It is sooooo cute! Thanks for sharing your inspiation.

I cleaned up my pile in my scrap space! So maybe I can get to makin' something!

I did love that polka dot material!!!

Annette said...

This is absolutely adorable!!! I love it! I still havent' made those coffee shoes! ahahah Again, I think I need a deadline!!! You go girl!

scrappermimi said...

Fun, Fun, Fun! I just love what you did with the coffee sleeves, so creative!

Tracy and I made a Starbucks run this week, from now on I am saving those!

~Telah said...

Very cute! I'm not a coffee drinker. I LOVE to smell it but not so much about the taste of it. My coffee is Mt. Dew. I love to drink one in the morning....and afternoon....and at night... LOL