Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Sunday, April 6, 2008

My 6 Word memoir.....

THESE ARE THE DAYS TO REMEMBER ! I am trying to stop each day and appreciate little frustrations, little messes, mishaps, and just life's sometimes crazy moments! I am trying to remind myself that it is nothing to get upset about when housework falls behind and when I am forever cleaning up messes but my house never seems clean to me!
These are the days... the best days of all, while my kids are still small! One day all too soon they will be grown and I will long for these days to return! I wanted my 6 words to be ... " God give me patience with my Blessings!" But, I couldn't work those 7 words into 6 keeping God first! Oh, and I could also use this one...
" America Runs on Dunkin.. especially me " I love Dunkin Donut coffee ! So, this Natalie Merchant song has been in my head lately... I thought is was just perfect!
See my slideshow below...

2 comments:

Annette said...

AWESOME!! I can't think of anything!! I love the song and the pictures are terrific! I love the one of Maddie and Grant on the couch! Super cute!!!!

~Telah said...

Great job! I have to remind myself to do the same thing. My husband loves DD coffee too...I just like the smell of it!