Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Friday, April 4, 2008

Grant's Playdate






Grant played with a couple of friends from preschool today. We were invited to
Mr. Bs coffeehouse! This place is great... moms can have coffee and chat with other moms, kids can play in the coolest indoor jungle gym and is free and you can even bring your own snacks from home ( or buy there) ... man, there should be more places like this around!


I usually bake something to take if we have been invited to a " first playdate"
Although, we know each other from 2nd year together in preschool, this is the first time we have gotten together outside of preschool / field trips . I baked Oatmeal cookies, and used the last of the quick oats and just as I was about to toss the oats container, this clever idea came to me... instead of placing the cookies on a paper plate or putting them in a "zippy" bag... I altered the container ! It's perfect for holding the cookies and looks so much nicer too !

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Yay for Mr. B's!!!! Yes, we need more places like that!!!

Love your altered container!! Great idea!

Annette said...

Lovin' that oatmeal cookie holder! haah! You rock girlfriend!