Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What do you get ?



I needed a gift for a girl in Jackson's class turning 8 . I have no idea...
looked & looked in the stores for days... nothing popped out at me ! Now, a little girl 2, 3 and 4 years old.... soooo much to choose from ! So, per her mother's suggestion, I picked up a Target giftcard and got creative... to add something to it.
I have been crazy with altering mini M & M candy tubes... every since Annette sent one to my son Jackson.... I make them for every kids B'day.... it holds quarters perfectly.. ( or game tokens ) ... great for " saving" !

1 comment:

Annette said...

So cute! Lovin' that PAPER!!!!