Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Challenge Complete !

Converse All Stars...What color were yours ?
Leg Warmers.... Why did we wear leg warmers in the South?
Jon Bon Jovi.... Is Still HOT! ( So Hot!)
Leif Garrett... IS NOT !( Is that a mug shot?)
Swatch Watch.... Why did we buy a guard for a plastic watch?
Great Movies....They don't make 'em like this anymore.
Have fun with your flashbacks!

1 comment:

Patty S said...

WOW!
those roller skates - i swear i had a pair just like them!!!!
you brought back a bunch of memories for me - we must be close in age because a lot of that was from my time too!
thanks for the memories (if i get a chance i'll try to do the challenge)
patty :-)