Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Traveling Box !




Traveling box found it's way back to me this month! Annette filled it with so much great stuff, as she always does! I can't wait to create with it! My favorite thing she sent to me this time is a LO I aksed her to do for me ! I absolutely love what the journaling reads & I have it hanging where I can be reminded every day of these things! Thanks Annette! Oh, and be on the lookout, our Box is headed your way!

2 comments:

Patty S said...

wow!
that's some box!
patty :-)

Annette said...

I love our box! Thanks for all the goodies! I got it today!!! Love you! I need to blog..going there now...hahaha