Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Mardi Gras !




My girls back home are gearing up for Mardi Gras festivities ! I wish I were there!
Parades, Marching Bands, Beads, Moon Pies, Dancing all night long at the balls, crashing the next morning! Yep, they're trying on their ball gowns, deciding on what parades they will attend....( I'm craving a chocolate moonpie... oh and King Cake filled with cream cheese! Atlanta Bread Company has the BEST!) Please send me some throws! HAPPY MARDI GRAS!!!

4 comments:

ladybug said...

Hey Girl, Let the Good Times Roll!! I wish you were down here hollerin' Moonpie with us. I'll send some throws your way. Luv ya Miss ya.

scrappermimi said...

What cool pictures! SO fun, tfs!

jadadog said...

HI Girlie! How are you? Can't wait to see more of your stuff!!!

Rachael said...

So fun!!!! I would love to see it all in person!!!! I wouldn't mind having some of the food too!!!