Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

six weeks behind !

Whoh ! I didn't realize I am 6 weeks behind on my " Deck of Me" art journal!
But, I will catch up... this week! Can you believe only 5 more cards till the year's end! ( To those who are doing Emily's art journal challenge)! Wasn't this fun? It will be so great to look at year after year! Will you do it again?

5 comments:

Einar said...

I'm not sure how it happened but if been having a great time flipping (or whatever) flipping through your pages. It's always amazing to me how easily the internet adapts (adopts?) it self to other media - such as scrap books, or however you are creating your pages. Good luck catching up. Einar

scrappermimi said...

Love those beach pics!

I am behind on so much too! Crazy time of year...

jadadog said...

aw c'mon! I wanna see!!! How ya doin' girlfriend??? Hopefully we'll meet up for real one of these days!

Rachael said...

It doesn't take much to fall behind, does it? Time is flyin' by!!

Nancywithajones said...

WE WONT TALK ABOUT HOW BEHIND I AM!!!!!! ROFL NOT JUST THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!