Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Monday, November 12, 2007

2 New Mini Albums



The Apple Orchard Mini... is not my work... I got the idea from a LO in a gallery, I thought it was a million memories, but then I looked there again and could not find it ( wanting to credit the designer), I turned it into a mini album... 8x8. I can take credit for the pumpkin mini... both of the albums... I distressed the ribbon, because it was just too bright. I used a spiral notebook ( flip top spiral ) from Target for the Pumpkin album... just removed paper pages and used cardstock ! $2.49

Thanks for looking !

4 comments:

~Telah said...

Very cute albums!

Stacy said...

So cute Angel. Did you finish the insides... or are they a work in progress?

Anonymous said...

cute cute!
now you have beautiful albums for your fall memories!
patty :-)

Annette said...

I love the picture of the apples... cool idea!