Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Scraplifting !


I scraplifted from a magazine... sorry, I wish I could remember which magazine it was and the artist to credit. I remember that the LO in the magazine is a digital one. Two Peas has a digi kit
with a brush alphabet... I would love to learn digital techniques... but for now... I used my acrylic paints and brush.

4 comments:

scrappermimi said...

I love what you did with the paint on the title! Well done!

Rachael said...

Very cool!! I like the eclecticness (is that a word?) of this!! Love the painted title!

Annette said...

So cool! I love the paint on the title! It looks awesome! Great pic of Madelyn!!!

Stacy said...

So cool Angel. I prefer what you have done over digital anyday! Great job!