Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Waiting...

I have been waiting for my mom to E mail the rest of the pics we took with her camera when I was there. Still no pics, so I'll move on...

CKC was here and I did not go, not even to shop the vendor fair! Annette and I went together last year when she came up for a visit. I worked this weekend, just didn't get around to going.

This is what I have been " creating".... a few " no photo" layouts, a mini album of my guys fishing this Summer, and playing catch up on my deck of me ( 4 weeks behind)! I will post images in a day or 2.


I hope you all had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

You didn't miss a ton at CKC. It was better than last year, but still not fabulous! It's always nice to get out with the girls though!

Looking forward to seeing your projects!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

scrappermimi said...

Can't wait to see your no photo LO's they always stump me.