Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day





I had a nice Mother's Day. " Showered" with gifts, cards, candy & plants! All 5 of us had lunch out today ( which never happens! ) I'd like to thank my children for being so well behaved and for actually eating, big applause for Maddy! Thanks Billy for the lunch at Bertucci's... yum !

We walked around at Valley Forge, took some pics... I have gone camera crazy lately... Spending way too much on photo developing! ( but these moments are priceless, right? right! ).

1 comment:

Annette said...

Hey girl
Beautiful pics...looks like it was a gorgeous day in Valley Forge! Love the pic of Jack and Grant together! They look like they actually LOVE each other! haha! I know they do! They are such great brothers! You have the greatest kids!!!Love you!