Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Another Challenge




I was linked to this blog ( featured on Patty's blog)... It's called " One Word" and the challenge is to create ( LO ... or whatever) using the word " GO". I had so much fun with this one! Yeah,

Annette... it's your's ( this layout)... I'll mail it to you soon! You need to display it in your craft room! I knew that almost a year ago, when I had you do this expressive pose in MY craft room,

that it would one day be used for a layout! And the story GOes....

Annette came to visit me and she brought alot of her projects from home to show me! We shopped and went to CKC last July and we joked that I would have to ship half of her stuff back to AL, still not sure how she fit it all in her luggage! Thanks for that memory Annette & Thanks for playing along when I told you to "pose" for this picture! Isn't it great! Love You,

Girl!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a great page! very funny :-)
who needs clothes and personal stuff on a trip, right? just pack all the scrapping stuff you can and wing the rest! love it! :-) patty

Nancywithajones said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THAT IS SOOO FUNNY I LOVE THAT PAGE!!! SHe is gonna have to pack me in her suitcase with her I WANNA COME SEE ALL YOUR PROJECTS!!!! They always look better in person that a photo hehe. YOu did great on this girl!!

Lynn said...

Great layout! Thanks for joining in the fun!

Lynn
one little word

Annette said...

OMG! You are AWESOME!!!! I can't wait to see it in person! You did SUCH a great job! I LOVE IT!!!! I can't believe you did that! What a great layout!!! I had SUCH a fabulous time in PA!!!! YOU MUST MOVE BACK ASAP!!!! I really needed this after the week I've had! Thanks for being such a TERRIFIC friend!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!