Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Cookie Dough !


I love love love cookie dough ! I love eating the cookie dough better than eating the cookies after being baked ! NOT such a great idea, since there is a recall on eggs right now.

I am so excited about finding a recipe for egg~less cookie dough. I never knew ! I found it HERE on My Computer is My Canvas blog.


What could be better than SAFE for you to eat cookie dough... chocolate covered cookie dough ! I can't wait to mix these up & share with my kids ! they love cookie dough too. I always discourage them eating it while I bake... they will be excited about this too !

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Woo hoo!!! I love cookie dough too! My favorite!!