Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

project on my mind



I am becoming such a slacker with blogging ! Could it be I am bored with blogging? More likely~ I am boring you, the reader. I think I just want a change and trying to figure that all out. In the meantime I found this fabulous craft to share with you. I am going to give this one a try ! These plaques are so inexpensive in craft stores ( remember to use that 40% coupon ! ) This is a fabulous way to fill the space on a wall ! This idea found HERE
Paper and Plaques

Use those pretty bits and pieces of paper you can't bear to part with for this wall-art project. Local crafts stores carry inexpensive wood plaques in tons of shapes and sizes. Paint the plaques, cut the paper accordingly, and adhere. Finish with a coat of polyurethane if desired.

No comments: