Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Will blog again....

Life is crazy busy this Month ! All 3 kids are playing ball and the boys are performing in their school's variety show. Life is ... ball games , ball practice, variety show practice, league day , parade, picture day, more ball games, variety show prop design for Jackson and costumes for 1st grade. Fishing Derby and hikes for Scouting. 4th grade field trips, school Art show, and Social Studies projects. Orders for baby wipes cases and heat wraps and my new found craft... bottle cap jewelry and glass tile pendants. Studying photography basics and editing. I have a few pictures posted on my FB of various activities.
I will blog again soon.... and post pictures of all the busy ~ ness ! Hope you are having a wonderful Spring ! Check back later !

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hello bloggy friend!

You totally just summed up my life too! All three of my kiddos are in baseball and I'm about to go crazy! I dream of naps!!!
I'm with you... I can't find time to blog. Hopefully, we can resume our blogging soon! Have fun with your family! :)