Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Lovin' Spring !

I am a blog stalker... love being inspired by such amazingly talented women... I found that Patty posted a super easy tutorial of a Spring baby grass wreath. I love this and this is what I came up with:

I love that " grass " ! I just can't wait untill the trees are green again here !
I also found several Easter ideas at The Idea Room. Thinking about planting grass seeds in my deck flower boxes and adding Easter Eggs to them when it sprouts ! So many ideas !

I have been feeling so overwhelmed lately ! I hate that I allow life to get that way for me at times! I don't think I have too much to do , just that I am terrible at time managing ! Prioritizing ( or is it procrastinating ? ) is sometimes a dilemma of mine. I know in the long run I will know I made the right decision to let the housework go while I play with my kids or help them with HW and make costumes for variety shows, and help in their Sunday School classrooms and so on. This is when I become overwhelmed, when it all piles high for me to tackle ( the stinkin house work) and I have thousands of other things that need to be done as well, not to mention thousands more idea that collect in my head of what I'd like to do one day...
hmmm such as taking up photography professionally (ha!) and open an online store of this & that ... cupcake pin cushions , fabric journals, key chains, hot/cold packs and baby wipes cases and designer fabric burp cloths ! ( ha! ha! ). OH, and the daunting task of managaing my own personal photos ! Someday !

1 comment:

Julie said...

Dream big! If you take one baby step at a time towards those hopes and dreams ... you'll get there! All creatives know that housework is overrated. :) Do something creative TODAY!