Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tennessee Thanksgiving




We spent our Thanksgiving in Tennessee. The weather was perfect, not too cold to enjoy the outdoors. The kids had a great time seeing their grandparents. We went to Dollywood, Black Bear Jamboree , Wonderworks and drove through that historic Cade's Cove. I also went to that Scrapbook Superstore that my girlfriend Annette just visited there a few months earlier ! No matter where we go, ( even visits to our hometown) I am always happy to arrive home ! With a new gratitude for living in our townhome. Just happy to be home ! Hope everyone who reads had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday too !

2 comments:

Ronnie said...

Sounds very exciting! Thank you for sharing and the new look of the blog looks brilliant!

Stacy said...

Love your new designed blog!

I am glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! It is my favorite holiday! Now I can't believe that Christmas is right around the corner! I am just reading everyone's bog and catching up this evening! Glad you are doing well! Talk to you soon!