Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Soooo Fancy....





So, I am really lovin' Fancy Nancy... she is the cutest! I find myself looking at all things " Fancy" at the Target store. They have an aisle of Fancy Nancy dolls, purses, tierra's , shoes oh, and the cutest fanciest hat! Sooo, Maddy & I got busy in the craft room and created our own very " Fancy" hat ! I have had these paper flowers for a while now ( remember that I had to have them Annette.... at the Anthologies Scrapbook Store... never even used them or the paper that coordinates! )
I love the hat we made... Maddy loves it too !

4 comments:

Stacy said...

My kids are to big for Fancy Nancy but your daughter is too cute! Loved those days of pretend!!!!

Stacy said...

Oh BTW love the new blog look. :)

Ronnie said...

Wow! You made the hat, it looks brilliant!

Annette said...

Super cute! Katie Ann loves Fancy Nancy too! We have all her books! I love your new blog look! How did you do that??? I want to copy!!!