Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Friday, July 4, 2008

What We Did....






We took a drive to Bushkill Falls today. Non Traditional 4th of July, but all of our family is in Alabama so we can do this! As we headed out this morning I grabbed a CD I wanted to listen to. Enya. Thought it would soothe my nerves before this adventure began. My husband is such a comedian... this may be one of those " you had to be there" , but I'm sharing with you anyway. So, I have Enya playing as we are driving and
he asks " What are we listening to ?"
I said " Enya".
He said " Got Enya thing else we can listen to ?!"
I thought it was funny!
I hope you had a Happy Holiday !

6 comments:

~Telah said...

The waterfalls look like fun! And that is funny what your husband said. I'm sure that helped calm your nerves as well.

Annette said...

hahaha Cute Billy! Sounds just like him!! The waterfalls look awesome!!! Wish I could come!!!

Stacy said...

I thought that was funny too!

I don't think I have been to Buskill Falls! Looks like a nice place to go to beat the heat!

Kimberly said...

Hi, I am Telahs sister in law. Love reading your blog. Looks like a great way to spend the 4th to me. Hope you had a great one! If you would like to read mine just email me at kimberlysmith76@yahoo.com. Have a great day!

Kimberly said...

Oh and I also love Enya...and my husband would say the same thing.

scrappermimi said...

LOL! Too funny! Looks lie a beautiful place...love that waterfall!