Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy V day !

Very Last minute.. I will make my husband a card tonight, attempt to complete a mini book that I started ( in my mind !) I was looking at " love quotes online today ! I came across this one .... I LOVE IT !

"No man is truly married Until he understands Every word his wife is NOT saying." - Author Unknown


Have a romanitcal Valentine's Day tomorrow !

2 comments:

Patty S said...

hope you had a nice valentine's day!
great quote btw ;-)
patty

scrappermimi said...

Hope you had a happy valentines day too!

Seems we have a friend in common, Nancy! We are on the same CT and she realized we are from the same area...small world.