Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Growing a flower... building a butterfly !



This is my challenge completed... Patty from MPCo challenged readers to "Grow a Flower" from MPCo papers... See details HERE
To my pretty flower, I added a butterfly ! Loved this challenge ! I love how Patty is always thinking "outside the box" ... so creative & Inspiring ! There is also a sneak peak of what's to come from MPCo make sure to check that out too !

4 comments:

scrappermimi said...

Love, Love, Love your flower! WTG!!!!!!

Patty K said...

great flowers! love that you even put them in a vase!

Millie said...

Love the flower! Would love to see more views to understand how you put it together or possibly a tutorial!

Patty S said...

so cute - you made a beautiful flower! and the butterfly is a great touch
patty :-)