Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter ...


Grant & Madelyn before we left for church this morning. I love her "princess gloves" ( she calls them)... got them at the Target dollar spot.. I love how they look with her dress... This was a "quick pic" because it was pretty cool here today!



After church we stopped by a park to snap a few more pics. It was really windy & much cooler by now! Beautiful day, but sooo chilly !





Then later we hunted eggs at another park. Why is it always colder at the " park" ... play park, ball park, amusement park, than in your front yard? We didn't stay out too long here either. Call us wimps, if you will. It was so sunny & beautiful today, but too windy & cold ! I'm ready for warm Spring weather ! Hope you all had a Blessed Easter today ! Did I mention how cold it was here today !

2 comments:

Julie said...

Lucky you getting your boys to tuck in their shirts! It was chilly in chicagoland yesterday too - not cold, just a little chilly. We are SO ready for spring ... it never comes as soon as I think it should.

Ronnie said...

Happy Easter! The children look great! I missed having a "real" Easter egg hunt this year.