Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Friday, May 1, 2009

The Winner of Prayer Journal ....


We received a package from " Nanny" (my mom) today. The usual contents of these care packages are for the kids. Today, I received a special "happy". It's a Vera Bradley tea cup... that will be used for coffee, for sure! Isn't it pretty! So, I printed the comments and folded them tightly and threw them in the cup....

And this is Grant drawing a name.....


And the winner is ... " Donna " ! Congratulations ! Thanks to all who submitted a comment and scripture verse, I will be using them all in my journal ! ( which is the brown one !) If you are interested in a journal, you can contact me by E mail. Donna, I'll be in touch with you !
Have a Great weekend !

No comments: