Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter in PA 2008

This is Easter in PA.... bundled up ! This makes 2nd out of 3rd Easter here that it snowed on egg hunt day ! Yes... we had flurries. Easter Sunday was a beautiful day but really cold! We took some great pictures at a nearby park.... freezing without our coats on! I hope all of you had a wonderful Easter !

3 comments:

Annette said...

I love your slideshow! The picture of Maddy smelling the flower is GORGEOUS!! I really liked the decorated eggs too! You had TWO Easter bunnies at your egg hunt! How cool is that?! The kids look like they are having a blast!

scrappermimi said...

That is a TON of eggs!

Yep, we were eggs searching in the snow too! Hopefully that will be the end of it, I am ready for spring!

~Telah said...

I don't think I have ever seen so many eggs before! BTW, I tagged you over on my blog.