Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Jackson Turns 7 !

The Pirate Party was so much fun to plan! The treasure hunt was a big hit, I am bummed I didn't get to go along... stayed behind to prepare things for their return. I thought it would be a cool idea for the kids to make their swords/knives to take along on the treasure hunt.... I begin to pass out the pre made swords... to only 1/2 of the 15 pirates at the party!!! PANIC!! I stayed up very late finishing the rest, and failed to place them with the others that were ready to "go"

that they got left behind! Thankfully a great friend offered to retrieve them from my home and in no longer than 15 minutes we were back on track, as I tried to keep boredom from setting in!

All turned out well, at Green Lane Park.... The weather was perfect... a little cool & windy, but nice! The Scene was perfect for a Pirate theme! Happy Birthday Jackson! We Love You!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Great idea for a party! Looks like he had a great time. Happy Birthday!

~Telah said...

I'll have to remember to do a party like that when my boys get a little older. Looks like a fun time.

Anonymous said...

Hiya Angel, the party looks great. It was great to stumble on your blog. I miss seeing you at IT, but it is great to see your work. Your art is wonderful!! Hope to talk with you soon, Laura D.

Annette said...

I bet the party was a blast! I love the picture!!!