Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Patty's Challenge 11 & 12


I missed out on Patty's challenge # 11 but I decided to combine #11 with challenge # 12 and this is what I came up with: It's kind of crazy that I have so many snow pictures after living here 2 years now, and this is the first snow LO I have done! Get the details on the " Flex" challenges


3 comments:

~Telah said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. WOW...look at all that snow. You know we don't ever get snow like that down here. Love the layout. I'll be back to visit often!

Anonymous said...

great layout!!!! thanks for playing along!
(i'm glad to know i'm not the only mom that gets the 'when can we go out' question asked (repeatedly, i'm sure) when it snows!!!!) patty ;-)

Annette said...

Hey girl!
Love your snow layout! Wish I had some to work with! haha I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture by the window! You sent it before and I thought it definitely needed to be scrapped! You go girl! Love you!