Thanks For Visiting....

My place to share with family & friends... pieces of my life and some sparks of creativity that come to me in between my crazy days of now! Remember that each day is a gift!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Prelude to Mother's Day




This has been a crazy but fun week... [ review ]. Monday: I don't remember. Tuesday: typical day as in getting my boys off to school, run errands, but the afternoon we all went to a park and met a friend of Jackson's and played for 3 hours!!! ( Pizza & Rita's water ice included).
Wednesday: errands and Grant, Maddy & I played at the park. I took some great pics in the fields of dandylions! Grant loves to make a wish & blow! Thursday: I went on a field trip with Grant to the Perkiomen Watershed Conservancy. I took even more pictures! Jackson had a ballgame tonight too. Friday: we have plans to play at a park in the morning. So, WOW!
My laundry is kinda getting done, but piling high, waiting to be folded. I don't think I have cooked much this week. I must have a million debit receipts to record & balance the checkbook!
But, it's all okay! I am really trying to just ENJOY my kids! Pay attention to little things... the little things that they find intriguing! I'm happy to be their MOM!

2 comments:

Annette said...

Hey girl! This looks beautiful! YEAH! We are getting it! haha! Now how often are you going to post! haha! I LOVE the pictures! The kids are getting SO big! Isn't it amazing how the time just goes? I can't believe Kindergarten is almost over! boo hoo! It's been a great year! Anyway...this looks great! Congrats! love ya!

Nancywithajones said...

IT LOOKS SOOOO GREAT YALL DID SO GOOD IM SO PROUD!!!!!! I agree with yall hard to believe these kids are growing up SOOO FAST! (what are we gonna do with them this summer ANNETTE I NEED THOSE REGISTRATION SHEETS AHHHHH! hahahaha) sounds like yall had a very busy yet fun week
xoxoxoxx